Introducing the BRAND NEW TEENHEALTHSOURCE.COM!
Have you seen the newly revamped and redesigned TeenHealthSource.com?
A Quick Recap: Teen Health Source has been a program of Planned Parenthood Toronto for over 20 years! We’re a sexual health information service run for and by youth. Whether teens need info about birth control, sexually transmitted infections, healthy relationships, or puberty, we help to provide answers in a non-judgmental, sex-positive, pro-choice, and inclusive manner. Youth can contact our trained peer volunteers by phone, text, email, or online chat.
Along with our live info service, we also have a comprehensive website that is full of sexual health information… and it just got a makeover!
It is very important to us that youth not only have access to accurate sexual health info, but also that they have a voice in creating relevant resources. This is why we’ve added the Teen Health Source Volunteer Blog! Along with teenhealthsource.tumblr.com, the Teen Health Source Blog is a space for our youth volunteers to create and share information and content that directly addresses the sexual health needs they have in their lives. We’ll be putting new stuff up pretty regularly, so please check back often!
Highlights of the new TeenHealthsource.com include:
- Volunteer Blog: http://teenhealthsource.com/blog/
- Updated Information Pages: http://teenhealthsource.com/information/
- GTA Service Locator: http://teenhealthsource.com/services/
- Queering SexEd’s Affirmations Deck: http://teenhealthsource.com/blog/resource-affirmations-deck/
- Self-Assessments and Quizzes: http://teenhealthsource.com/quiz/
- My Choice app by PPT: http://teenhealthsource.com/blog/download-the-my-choice-app-from-ppt/
- Definitions List: http://teenhealthsource.com/definitions/
Our thanks to The Public Studio for doing such an fantastic job on making our site not only more engaging, but also mobile friendly!
TeenHealthSource.com is meant to be a dynamic, adaptive, and ever-evolving site, so please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions for the site.